Our address changed, but our mission stayed the same.
We committed to provide excellent care to our community. That care includes being accessible to you and all of our clients. Access is an important part of providing critical, life-saving services, we made the decision to relocate to a more centralized location after 12 years.
Our clients spoke—we listened.
Thank you to our Relocation Sponsors for helping make this move happen!
A larger, more city-centered space.
- 11,375 square feet (8,700 at current location)
- Immediate/easy access to I-410 & I-10
- Better access to public transportation
- 16 counseling rooms (+5)
- Training Room capacity: 60 (+30)
- 2 play therapy rooms (+1)
- 1 new wellness room
Training Room Capacity (+30)
Counseling Rooms (+5)
Play Therapy Rooms (+1)
Recent press clips about our move.
- Posted by Melissa Vega, News 4 San Antonio
- On September 1, 2016
SAN ANTONIO — The Rape Crisis Center just signed a new lease, and is planning to move from its...
Take a look at our new digs.